Sunday, June 16, 2013

I caught my first fish!

One of the things on our bucket list is to go fishing. I've never been fishing before. The thought of hooking worms and watching the fish flail around until they die was never really that appealing to me. We plan to go fishing in the Uinta's later in the summer so needed to warm up our skills at a fishing farm. Or in my case, try and acquire some.

We got our fishing poles and set out to the furthest pond with the biggest fish.


We waited.


And waited.


And Spencer caught the first fish!


And then I caught one! But nobody told me what to do after that. So we just watched it/me go crazy :)



Pops caught his father's day fish!


Then we cooked it up and ate it! We're all ready for the Uinta's!



1 comment:

Me said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun!